Saturday, October 4, 2008

hey guys!!

Well, I guess I'll start off by saying this.

This is my story, and if you don't like it, you can deal with it or just don't read it, mm'kay? I won't go ragging on your story. Anyway, this is one of the ways I express myself and I just want someone to read this and give me at least some feed back on it, that would be nice.

If not, lol, I get it. Naw I'm kidding.

So I'll be posting up here occasionally, but I really don't like to sit down and type-- I get enough of that in my Pre-AP English class. Hee hee. Anyway, once I get something up let me know okay? (I don't know if anyone but me is gonna read this. (HEEHEE.)

Alright, without further a do, I'll just type when I feel like it.

I need to open another blog up for my poems, ha. Another way I express myself.

If this story gets you down, it...gee I won't give it away. LOL

Alrighty, God bless

Alexandria

No comments: